Gambling is a leisure activity and it’s important to understand that gambling comes with potentially serious risks. We take this very seriously here at BonusQueens. The fact is most people lose when they play the lottery, play a casino game, or place a bet. You should know how to protect yourselves when it comes to problem gambling.
- Don’t think of gambling as a way to make money.
- Always gamble with money that you can afford to lose.
- Never chase losses.
- Set a money limit.
- Set a time limit.
- Don’t gamble when you are depressed or upset.
- Balance gambling with other activities.
- Gambling and alcohol are not a good combination.
Problem Gambling HelpIn case you need help or advise gambling addiction or any other problem, please visit the below websites for more information:
- GamCare [gamcare.org.uk]
- Gamblers Anonymous [gamblersanonymous.org.uk]
- Responsible Gambling Council [responsiblegambling.org]
- National Council on Problem Gambling [ncpgambling.org]